Is your home ready for the Christmas period? With all the other things you’ve got to remember, like food, decorations, and gifts, it can be easy to forget about those little touches that make the Christmas period such a special time of year. Christmas wreaths are one of these essential decorations; they provide a warm, cheering welcome to all those visitors you will doubtless be expecting. No home is complete without one this Christmas.
What type of wreath should I get?
There are a fabulous range of Christmas wreaths available nowadays. You could choose one with seasonal, rustic, shabby chic or even sparkly charms; perfect for adding that festive touch to your front door. There are styles, sizes and colours to suit all types of door, whether traditional or contemporary, and you can even pick a theme to match the rest of your decorations, such as:
• Light-up LED wreaths in a variety of cheerful Christmas colours
• Seasonal wreaths made up of leaves, berries and other seasonal materials
• Delicate and pretty heart-shaped wreaths
• Metals: gold, silver or brass wreaths
• Simple and rustic wreaths made of decorated pine cones or twigs to create the perfect shabby chic look
• Traditional Christmas wreaths made of green holly and red berries
Whichever one you choose, make sure to buy a weather-proof one, unless of course you’re lucky enough to have a porch. Finally, remember to hang it correctly – you don’t want it falling down before the Christmas celebrations even begin!