We want our gardens to be in full bloom in time for summer. No matter the size of your outdoor space, your garden can be a beautiful sanctuary of colours, scents and textures. Your garden is a great way to embrace nature with flowers, shrubs and greenery and bring your own unique style, outside!
How Can You Create A Beautiful Outside Space With Garden Pots?
Not all of us are naturally green fingered but we all want to enjoy our time relaxing in our gardens. Garden Pots are a fantastic simple way to bring some rustic charm into your garden and are also a practical solution to gardening.
There are many ways you can use garden pots, including:
- Steps – placing a pot on each step, even if you only have one or two, is a simple yet very effective way to make more of your steps. Use a dramatic flower such as Strelitzia (bird of paradise) to really catch the eye.
- Collection or cluster – a cluster of pots in all shapes and sizes is a wonderful way to add an unusual feature in your garden. As your flowers or plants grow your feature will change-which is the true beauty of garden style.
- Water feature – usually, when we think water feature, we think of a fountain or stream running through our garden. This season is a perfect time to think outside the box and use your pots, pitchers and watering cans to make a unique water feature. Try stacking your pots on different levels and let water overflow into each pot.
- Larger pots –you can create standalone flowerbeds, containing a fern or grasses which moves with the strength of the wind. Trees can even be planted in large garden pots, as long as they are re-potted and their roots trimmed every year.
- Vintage charm –Use antique iron and industrial materials for hanging baskets to bring a beautiful contrasting texture. The soft floral shades and movements of your flowers will look stunning against vintage objects. Try Fuchsias, which will hang beautifully. (more…)